The “visiting student” status is for students from other universities who are accepted to the PPGCC to carry out academic or research activities at UFSC for a predetermined period. Example: master’s sandwich program for foreign students.
ATTENTION: In order to be accepted as a “visiting student” at the PPGCC, a cooperation agreement between UFSC and the student’s home university is required. To check the list of current partner universities, access: http://sinter.ufsc.br/instituicoes-conveniadas/ (or contact the Office of International Relations – SINTER for instructions on how to request an agreement).
– Letter from the student’s supervisor at the home university (signed by the Program’s Coordinator) justifying the need for a mobility period at UFSC and informing the activities to be carried out and the respective duration;
– Transcript of records issued by the home university;
– Letter of acceptance issued by the student’s supervisor at UFSC, informing: the area of concentration, the line of research, the name of the supervisor, the period of study, and the student’s personal information.
– Copy of ID card and CPF [Taxpayer Identification Number];
– Address, phone number, and e-mail address.
– Valid Passport;
– Student Visa (VITEM IV);
– Health insurance with repatriation of remains coverage;
– Other procedures to be followed after registration (check here).
|END OF MOBILITY
In order to receive the transcript of records or the statement of completion of activities, the student must hand in the Certidão Negativa de Débito [Library Clearance Certificate], issued by the UFSC University Library, at the PPGCC office.