Currently, the PPGCC has 50 scholarships, of which 28 are awarded for master’s students and 22 for doctoral students.
- FUNDING AGENCIES:
– Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
– Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
– Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa e Inovação do Estado de Santa Catarina (FAPESC)
- SCHOLARSHIP NUMBERS:
Master’s program: 25 CAPES scholarships, 2 CNPq scholarships and 2 FAPESC scholarships.
Doctoral program: 17 CAPES scholarships and 5 FAPESC scholarships
Master’s scholarship: R$ 1,500.00
Doctoral scholarship: R$ 2,200.00
| SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
– To be eligible for the scholarship, students cannot be receiving another grant, have an employment relationship or be an entrepreneur (or business partner);
– At the time of the award, the student must have an account at the “Banco do Brasil”;
– CHECK HERE THE EXPECTED SCHOLARSHIP RELEASE DATE AND THE WAITING LIST.
|REQUIREMENTS AND OBLIGATIONS
Before receiving the scholarship, it is important to read the rules of the respective funding agency, as they have specific requirements, such as: doing a teaching practicum; submitting a semiannual, annual or final report; among others.
1- Have full dedication to the graduate program activities – which must be supervised by the student’s supervisor;
2- Demonstrate satisfactory academic performance;
3- Not to leave or give up the program, except for reasons of force majeure;
4- Participate as a student representative in the PPGCC Councils when elected or nominated;
5- Not to accumulate the scholarship with any other type of grant, including scholarship from another CAPES program or from another national or international public funding agency;
6- Not have any employment relationship with UFSC;
7- If in an employment relationship, to be released from the professional activities during the study period without remuneration;
8- Not to be retired or in a similar situation.
Failure to comply with these requirements and/or any fraud committed by the scholarship holder will result in the cancellation of the scholarship, WITH FULL AND IMMEDIATE RESTITUTION OF THE RESOURCES TO THE FUNDING AGENCY (updated according to the award amount in force in the month of the restitution and according to the indexes provided by the relevant law), resulting also in the impossibility of receiving benefits from the funding agencies for a period of five years, counting from the date of acknowledgement of the fact.